Home Health is a service that helps people recieve care that they need without the restraints of being at a hospital or other facility. Patients are seen by our professional staff at their own home.
Our skilled nurses can carry out your physician's treatment plans at home. These include:
- Intravenous Therapy
- Pediatric Care
- Ostomy Care
- Catheter Care
- Wound Care
- Monitor Healing, following surgery
- Administer Medication by Injection
- Special Diet Instructions
- Patient Self Care Instructions
- Diabetic Care Instructions
- Obtainment of Laboratory Specimens
- Enteral Therapy (Tube Feeding)
We also provide physical and speech therapy as well to help restore a patients highest level of independant functioning, which would be provided from our licensed and certified specialists. These include:
- Teaching the patient to restore walking skills.
- Providing treatment to restore muscle function.
- Teaching patient and family an excercise program to restore normal motor of disabled joints.
- Teaching family members to assist the patient with activities that promote independant living.
- Teaching the patient to restore speech and language skills.
- Teaching the patient an alternative method of communication if speech cannot be restored.
- Teaching family members activities to assist the patient to improve communication.
- Teaching patient and family how to cope with communication loss.